Mold Remediation and Removal Solution: Vital Oxide and Victory Electrostatic Sprayers
MOLD REMEDIATION, KILLING MOLD AT THE SOURCE AT THE SOURCE
Successful mold remediation requires a product that kills the fungus at its source. Vital Oxide eliminates mold and mildew on a molecular level, neutralizing spores and inhibiting fungal growth without damaging the surfaces treated. In addition, Vital Oxide’s active ingredient, chlorine dioxide, can also remove protective fungal biofilms.
- Eliminates mold and mildew at the source
- Removes mold and mildew from non-porous and porous surfaces
- Protects from mold/mildew growth for up to 7 months
- Disinfects, kill a wide a spectrum of bacteria, viruses including Covid-19 and remove odors and allergens
- No harsh chemicals, no bleach, no skin irritation,
- No rinsing, no sticky residue
- Eliminates odors and allergens
- Fragrance free
Household: kitchens, bathrooms, sinks, bathroom tiles, floors, basements, attics, crawl spaces and other mold-prone spaces
Business: bathrooms, HVAC, restrooms, walls
Vehicles: buses, airplanes, public transportation, RVs, cars, trucks, and boats
Construction: Mold remediation and disaster restoration in houses and commercial buildings
REMOVE MOLD AND MILDEW ON POROUS AND NON-POROUS SURFACES
Unlike bleach and other products that are only effective on non-porous surfaces, Vital Oxide can penetrate both soft and hard porous surfaces like carpets, upholstery, drywall, concrete, and wood and destroy the roots of tough mold and mildew.
PROTECT FROM MOLD FOR UP TO SEVEN MONTHS
Vital Oxide doesn’t stop at just removing the current mold or mildew problem. It has a residual effect. As shown in an independent study, Prevent mold re-growth on building materials for up to seven months.
VITAL OXIDE IS AN EPA-REGISTERED, HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT
Vital Oxide kills a wide spectrum of bacterial and viral elements and removes odors and allergens associated with mold-prone or water-damaged areas that can cause serious biohazards.
VITAL OXIDE DOES NOT CONTAIN HARSH CHEMICALS OR PRODUCE HARMFUL BYPRODUCTS.
Is bleach-free, has no phosphates or harsh chemicals, does not cause skin irritation, and is non-corrosive to treated articles.
THE ONLY PRODUCT NEEDED
When used as directed and conditions causing moisture or water damage are removed, Vital Oxide is the only product you need for the job and can restore your environment to a safer state whether for professional or home use.
ATTRACTS VITAL OXIDE TO SURFACES
Most surfaces are negatively charged, while most electrostatic sprayers produce a positive charge. Electrostatic-sprayed particles have an attraction force up to 75 times than the force of gravity and will seek out items to land on versus “floating” in the air. Some disinfectant spray methods only cover a small area or leave chemicals floating in the air, but Victory Electrostatic Sprayers charge the disinfectant solution’s particles, driving the disinfectant directly to surfaces and hard-to-reach areas.
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE COVERAGE
Once the like-charged particles land upon a surface, they repel each other like magnets — spreading out evenly across the sprayed surface and providing excellent solution coverage. If the sprayed particles have the opposite charge as the material they are sprayed on, the electrical force will cause the particles to reverse course and coat hidden or hard-to-reach surfaces that would typically be missed by conventional spraying or wiping. The touchless application also reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
EASY TO APPLY
- Weigh only 5.9 lbs. with a full tank
- Backpack sprayer comes with a removable, easy-fill tank that can tackle up to 23,000 sq. ft. of spraying.
TIME + COST SAVING
A Victory Electrostatic Sprayer can apply disinfecting solutions up to 70% faster than a traditional hand pump sprayer and use up to 65% less solution to cover the same area.*
And because the sprayer design keeps chemicals from floating in the air and ensures even coverage, your space is usable sooner.
- Wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protection Equipment). Vital Oxide is non-toxic, but exposure to mold can cause allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints. The EPA recommends professional remediation for areas larger than 10 Square feet (roughly 3ft x 3ft) or where there is a lot of water damage.
- Eliminate all visible mold from the surface.
- Rinse with water.
- Apply Vital Oxide from a distance of 12 inches until visibly wet.
- Application may be done with a spray bottle, fogging device or Victory Electrostatic Sprayer.
- Allow ventilation to air dry.
Coverage area varies because of surface type and application method.
|Quantity||Area Covered using Victory Electrostatic Sprayers (40 microns)||Area covered using pump up sprayer|
|32 oz.||2,000 square ft.||250 square ft.|
|128 oz.||8,000 square ft.||1,000 square ft.|