Make quick work of dangerous bacteria and comply with the FSMA
Earlier this year, the Sanitary Transportation for Human and Animal Foods rule under the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) took effect.
The Sanitary Transportation Rule is necessary so that regulated foods are safe upon delivery from all motorized vehicles and rail transportation concerning cleaning, inspection, preventive maintenance, loading and unloading of, and operation of vehicles and transportation equipment.
One of the solutions to consider to ensure compliance with the law is Vital Oxide – One Part, Stable, Chlorine Dioxide Disinfectant Sanitizer. Using Vital Oxide to clean and sanitize trailers for food transportation, surfaces in educational institutions, and throughout healthcare facilities is a quick and easy way to kill 99.999% of bacteria. And it happens fast – harmful germs and microorganisms are dead in 60 seconds or less.
In fact, Vital Oxide has been proven reliable and effective during testing on all sorts of dangerous bacteria. Here are some of the results:
- Escherichia Coli (30 sec) contact time = 99.999% kill
- Staphylococcus (30 sec) contact time = 99.999% kill
- Swine Influenza (5 min) = complete inactivation
- Listeria Monocytogenes (10 min) contact time = disinfection
- Rotavirus (5 min) contact time = complete inactivation
The case for Vital Oxide gets even stronger with some of the other benefits of this safe and powerful cleaner:
- It’s an EPA-registered disinfectant with a 5-LOG KILL that is odorless and requires no mixing or rinsing.