Website Hotsy Carlson
To Repair, troubleshoot, and maintain customer’s equipment. Equipment will consist of pressure washers, parts washers, wash bays, water reclaim and recycling units and diesel heaters. General repairs are done on the customers’ site, but units may be brought in the shop for repair. This position is also responsible for general shop maintenance and care of company equipment.
- Complete repairs and troubleshooting of equipment
- Advise Service Manager of any parts needed
- Complete the job orders and turn them into the service manager
- Maintain a stocked and organized work/service vehicle.
- Understanding of basic chemistry (water/pool & spa chemistry) helpful
- Maintain company service vehicle(s)
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Any other duties requested by management