9 Things to Consider when selecting a Pressure Washer
Choosing a pressure washer can be a daunting process. There are so many options and sometimes it can be difficult to know what type of pressure washer you will need for a particular job. Hotsy has some great tips to help make the process easier for you!
1. If the surfaces you are cleaning have any kind of grease or oil, you will need a hot water pressure washer to clean them.
2. Pressure washers require regular maintenance, either by a local pressure washer service professional or by your employees.
3. CETA ratings and UL / CSA ratings help provide an "apples to apples" comparison between brands and models of pressure washers.
4. Using a pressure washer Cleaning Consultant who personally inspects your cleaning application will reduce your risk of buying the wrong machine for the job.
5. Economical accessories and features added to your pressure washer can speed your cleaning, lower your cleaning costs, and reduce machine wear-and-tear.
6. A coil that is sized correctly to your pressure washer provides higher temperature water while using less energy.
7. Different pressure washers have different quality components, and those differences will affect the performance, maintenance cost, and life of your machine.
8. A permanently installed stationary pressure washer may be a better value than a portable pressure washer on wheels.
9. Your best solution may be a pressure washing system, not just a pressure washer.
Now you are equipped to make a knowledgeable decision regarding your pressure washer purchase. Whatever your application, you'll see that...Nothing Cleans Like a Hotsy!